Friday, April 20, 2012

$12.99 Philips Antenna (watch 10 HD Channels)



I bought this today from Samtack's Markham Warehouse.
http://www.samtack.com/events/enter.html
I have no confidence if it can work or not. My house is pretty north(Major Mac). This antenna is small and for indoor use. It is not like the huge outdoor antenna which requires professional install.

After I opened the box, I found there is no manual, it must be a refurbished. But you don't need manual.  Connection is pretty simple, just connect the antenna's cable to you TV, plugin the power adapter, turn on the antenna.


I just put the antenna behind the TV.

Open you TV, Switch to TV Antenna source and let the TV do a automatic scan. It should find around 10. For me, 8 of 10 is watchable. The channel include CBC HD, CityTV HD, TVO (Kids) HD, Omini, Global...

Since it is HD digital signal, the picture is pretty clear and sound is very good. I feel it is the same quality as the Rogers HD channel. The best part is: it is free!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this modern era new new invention are made which have many benefits to make work easier. Indoor tv antenna is also comes in such invention which helps to catch the signals more clearly without having any effect of air on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really good thing for me, now I can watch HD channels.

    ReplyDelete

Free Shipping + UP to 67% OFF: Xiaomi Brand Special Collection